Need opinions, Vernis bucket with pastilles or scarf or both

What looks better with the Vernis Bucket

• Stay with just the scarf, pastilles is too much

• Love the pastilles, but brown would be better

• Love the color pastilles, it adds some brightness.

Results are only viewable after voting.

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
I put my pastilles on my bucket, I think it would look better with the brown, which I have beem thinking about getting, anyway....

But is it too much with the scarf?

Let me know what you think.

Sorry for the quality (DH has the camera, so I had to use my sidekick)

past.jpg

Or better with just the scarf?

bucket.jpg

Twinkle, You can alternate btw the scarf which looks fabulous with your newly clean by you Vernis Bucket. Then on days if you need more color bling, put on the pastilles.

I think with the scarf it looks very chic and with the pastilles it's a bit too much imho, it distracts from the understated elegance :smile:
That said, I do like the pastilles and have a porte cles myself :smile:

I like it better with the pastilles. I have a scarf on my red vernis Bucket but I don't know if I like it on there... Maybe it's the wrong scarf... I don't know.

Congrats on your vernis Bucket GM. I saw that baby on ebay... It sure beat the retail price! My dream is to get a bronze Bucket GM... One day.... :jammin:

I like it better with the pastilles. I have a scarf on my red vernis Bucket but I don't know if I like it on there... Maybe it's the wrong scarf... I don't know.

Congrats on your vernis Bucket GM. I saw that baby on ebay... It sure beat the retail price! My dream is to get a bronze Bucket GM... One day.... :jammin:

Yeah, especially after I cleaned it up.

You know there is a bronze GM at Valley Fair, right? But it is pricey, 2500.