Need opinions on white bags

You must have been thinking about me when you picked that kooba...it would be the first or 3rd for me. Close up on the last bag is really nice this is a tough decision but the 2nd is definately out for me.

Irissy said:
I prefer the white Marc Jacobs. It's simple but classy.

Yes, that was my thinking. It would not look out-of-date after a couple of years. But do you think it looks too dressy to wear on weekends?

pseub said:
Yes, that was my thinking. It would not look out-of-date after a couple of years. But do you think it looks too dressy to wear on weekends?

To me, the white MJ bag is more for work and the other 2 bags you posted are more for casual outings. Are you looking for a bag for work or casual?

I vote for the Kooba- I find ivory can be a difficult color - If your clothes have any white in them, for me, ivory is out - white is great and goes with shoes and belts so beautifully.

I vote Kooba; if you are looking for a little less "trendy" have you checked out the Carlos Falchi SS collection?

CF leather is to die for and they are slouchy like Kooba; but, less adornded, like MJ.

I vote for the Kooba. One of the nice things about white/ivory bags is that they can look so clean and cool and uncluttered. I don't feel the MJ or the Rafe are uncluttered. The Kooba is a nice stretch of cool leather.

MJ is my pick. The Leather will stay clean longer we are talking White. For this Summer the other two will be in but the hardware look my go out. The Bags just can not get much more on them than they have now. Locks Keys etc...