Need opinions on whether to Ebay a purse or not

Ritz vs Retro

• Keep the Ritz

• Ebay Ritz - get Retro

Results are only viewable after voting.

aprilvalentine

I Love DC
Nov 12, 2006
Okay, so I purchased the black patent Ritz bag a couple of months ago. I loved it at first, but now that I've seen the black patent retro bag, I'm thinking I want it instead. I don't want both. So, my question is, should I Ebay the Ritz and get the Retro? I've only had the Ritz outside of the house a handful of times, so it's in perfect condition, but I'm sure I'll still take a huge loss, but I relly love that retro bag! For reference, the first pic is the Ritz bag I have (pic borrowed from Mon) and the second is the Retro I want (borrowed pic from another pfer). What to do?​

Attachments

• Ritz%20PM%2011-7-06.jpg
    Ritz%20PM%2011-7-06.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 160
  • Retro%202.jpg
    Retro%202.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 151
Have you tried on a Retro? Looks a tad chubby (width), but it does look nice with the silver trim. Without trying the Retro it would be difficult to do a fair comparison. A lot has to do with the feel and hang of the purse. And the Ritz -- I second that it's a beautiful purse.

I think You should keep the ritz. It's beautiful!
I don't know about the silver trim on the retro, it's nice and all, but I'm afraid that it might show scratches too much. :s

I would say keep the Ritz for now. Down the road you may regret selling it. I have gone through so many phases with handbags. I will see a purse that I absolutely love and that's all I can think about. A great example is when the Dior vintage logo travel bags came out, I thought I needed to have one. I had to save a bit of money for it so in the mean time I went to Saks every week to try it on. Within a month or two, I completely lost interest. I still think the bag is great but I am sooooo glad that I didn't spend 1,500 of my hard earned dollars. I guess what I'm trying to say is wait a bit. If you find that you can't live without this bag in a month or two, then buy it. But the one thing that you never want to do is regret selling a gorgeous bag.