Need opinions on this Juicy...

1. I am not a fan, but this bag really struck me as a great summer bag. Does anyone have this bag or has seen this in person?

TIA!

163509.jpg
  2. Nice- looks sort of like a Vuitton Petit Noe! (I'd get the Noe)

3. I usually don't care for Juicy bags (too gaudy with all the bright colors, metallics, and bling), but I like this one. I must admit, though, the shape does remind me of an LV Noe. In addition to being a nice summer bag, it probably wouldn't be a bad choice for someone who likes the Noe shape, but needs something a little more affordable.

4. I love it.

5. I like it. It looks very simple and carefree. Something you'll use every year.

6. This bag is a lot bigger in real life than it looks in pictures. I really like it. The leather is really nice. It would look stunning in white.

7. Cute, especially since it doesn't have a big JUICY logo.

8. Aw, I really like it! When I think of Juicy I usually picture lots of bright colors, but this is just as cute! Actually I think I like it more because of the fact that it doesnt have all kinds of crazy bright colors and that ginormous cursive Juicy logo on it.

9. I agree!!! I like it.

10. Very cute!! That's definately one of the nicest looking Juicy bags I've seen.