Need opinions on these Chanel Camelia sunglasses . . .

1. They are black on black, just got them at Saks. Can you please tell me if you think it's a yay or nay? I love the flower, but can't tell if it looks bad on me. I'm new yto the board, so I'm not sure if I can post this here. Sunglasses count as accessories right? If not, please let me know where it's appropriate to post this. Thanks :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chanel Camelia 1.jpg Chanel Camelia 2.jpg
  2. all things Chanel are welcome here:yes:
    I think they look great!

3. it looks perfect on you! great choice. congrats =)

4. gorgeous!

a definite yay

5. A big yay - they look perfect on you. I love those.

6. I have these too!! LOL! I got mine at NM.Mine are too big for my face so my 11 yr old now wears them...UGH...SHe has the same shape face as u and looks WAY better in them!!!I have to wear Chanels older frames with the TINY lenses...sniff...

7. I like them!! :tup:

8. i tried this same pair as well recently. definitely a yay! love those flowers!!

9. I have these too. They look gr8 on you. BTW do you find that the arms sometimes catch in your hair when you are taking these glasses off.

10. I really like them on you and I think you made a great choice getting the black camelia's on the side instead of the white.

Wear them well :smile:.

11. You look great!

12. i wish sunglasses looked that good on me...!

13. I have these in brown. yes, occassionally a few strands get caught in the hinges...ouch

14. They are cute!

15. they looks cute on you. would keep for sure, love chanel.