Need opinions on the Passy GM please

Get the Passy GM & if so in which colour?

1. Buy the Passy GM for sure?

2. Don't buy it at all.

3. Buy ivoire?

4. Buy black?

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I thikn I have fallen in love with the Passy GM, who else loves it?
    Also which colour? i love the ivoire but would get more use from the black perhaps even though it is not as striking?
  2. i LOVE the passy gm. it's an amazing looking bag. i don't have it but everytime i'm at LV, i :drool: over it. i agree, the ivorie is stunning. the black is more understated but if maintenance and getting it dirty is a factor, then go for the black. i personally don't think the ivories require that much up-keep so you should feel comfortable in using it.
  3. Thanks Nakolulu, I am not great with light coloured bags get more use from dark I think but the ivoire is soooooooo nice.
  4. I voted for the ivoire.
  5. ivoire gets my vote.
  6. I have a Passy pm and of all my bags it is my favorite. If I had needed a larger bag for work I would have gone with the GM in black!
  7. Passy GM in black. Love this bag!
  8. I vote for the black...just because it is more practical....can be worn year round, day or evening!
  9. Thanks guys keep the opinions coming I am totally deadlocked here, I love them both.
  10. I have it in canelle, you can check out my pics in the epi club thread. What function do you want it for? If work or you want to carry a laptop, I'll say black. If for casual and you don't need to put a laptop, go for the pm, GM gets heavy after a while and the handles aren't as forgiving as the vachetta ones.
  11. The Passy GM is such an AMAZING bag, you need one! I'd get black because I personally find it more versatile and classy. I think you could wear it yearlong too with no problem.
  12. I voted for Ivorie! I don't own this beauty but have been contemplating it since I first saw it! :drool: Get it!!! :nuts: :tup:
  13. Thanks but I never buy small bags LOL
  14. I also debated which color to get (black or ivory) and ended up getting both! Black is probably more practical, though.
  15. I recently saw a lady with it in Black it is stunning, I'd say go for black partially because you had the ecru riveting and felt you'd use a black more it maybe the same issue here