Need Opinions - Gaza Luxe Leather Satchel, Prune

1. I'm kind of intimidated, because I'm not fashion savvy enough for this site, but I thought I'd give it a shot. Here's a little background -

I don't change purses everyday, so I'm looking for something that I can use for everything...work (business casual), shopping, weekend, etc.

I have the MbMJ Faridah Hobo in Chamois, which I do like for the summer, but it's pretty heavy and big.

I have a Shih bag (in bronze) which I have pretty much worn into the ground (not sure of the name - medium sized satchel with two pockets on the front)

It was pretty much love at first sight when I saw this bag, but it's hard to really tell from the picture.

Soooo....I'm looking for opinions on: Is this going to be just as big/heavy as the MbMJ that I currently have? From what I've described does it sound like it would fit my needs?

Sorry about the long-winded post!

2. You will LOVE this bag! I bought it in bittersweet and it's my 'it' bag. I love it so much, I bought it again in Fir during the HH sale. It's not heavy, it has a place for everything, great organization, the leather is stunning and it's easy to wear.

I hope you enjoy yours!:tup:

3. If it's love at first sight, that's a sure sign that you need to get it! Prune will be a great color for fall, and you can't go wrong with HH quality.

BTW, everyone is fashion-savvy enough for this site. We're all here to help each other!

4. The bittersweet is gorgeous too! Such amazing colors. Thanks for the help!

5. Thanks for the help! As a newcomer to the site, it seems like everyone is awesome and so nice!

6. Another bag I'm considering is the Marc by Marc Jacobs Softy Max Tote...I've seen it in black and green on eBay, which I'm not so into. Does anyone know what other colors they come in and where I might be able to buy one?

Also, does anyone own one and if so, how do you like it?

7. Grace is the one that convinced me to buy this same bag. I used it for the first time yesterday. WOW! I :heart: it! I think the Prune color is fabulous and would be a great fall/winter bag. If you want a lighter look for right now, possibly try it in bark.

8. i :heart: the Gaza, in any color! nothing new to add, but just that it's lightweight given the size (lighter than Marc bags of similar size for sure), and that it has style to burn :smile:

if i could get it in any color, it would be prune, followed by bittersweet. the prune is so neutral (saw it at luna boston IRL) and adds a touch of pizzazz to everything without being too bold. to wit, all the fashion mags have appointed purple as the fall '07 color to watch, so you'll be getting a leg up on all those fashionistas ;)