Need opinions - bought my first Burberry trench!

1. I don't usually go for double breasted styles, but I figured this is the classic trench so it's gotta be double breasted. I went for a darker color (navy), and originally wanted a shorter length but ended up with this one which ends just under the knee. I don't have a really defined waist and belted styles usually don't look great on me. Still, what do you guys think (please excuse the streaks on the mirror)?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The style name is Holford (I think), and it's 60% canepa, 38% cotton and 2% elastane. Anyone know what canepa is, and are 100% cotton trenches better? The material feels a bit like a heavier soft canvas, but with some stretch (which I like).

Also, I think the sleeves need to be shortened, and I've heard that Burberry can do this - does anyone have info on how much they'd charge for this? The strap and button on the sleeves would have to be moved up, I think.

burberry_model1.JPG burberry_model2.JPG burberry_model3.JPG burberry_model4.JPG burberry_model5.JPG
  2. Very elegant, great buy!!

3. nice coat and I love the color. Looks like a keeper to me!

4. Nice, it looks great on you :yes:

5. it fits you very well! your burrberry trench is very classy :smile:

6. its a classic and it suits you. navy is such a versatile colour too. congrats

7. You look lovely in it!! Great purchase :smile:

8. It looks great on you! What a great choice.

9. Congrats,I really like the navy color

10. It looks gorgeous! =)

11. I love this! It really does look great on you, although I agree you need to get the sleeves fixed. They look a tad long-ish. What a classic buy!! Looks much like mine, except mine's black and a little shorter (hits mid-thigh)

12. It looks spectacular on you.

13. Oooooh, nice! It looks so good on you! I like the color a lot, it probably doesn't get dirty as easily as the beige/tan ones.

14. i think it overpowers you a little bit...

15. Thanks everyone...

Ooo... do you mean the fit, the length, or something else?