Need opinions, advice. Help! What to do?!

^^ second that. i would sell all three. but keep the wallet! cambon is the most durable, and many of the girls have cambon white bags and accessories, just post in the chanel forum and you'll be helped immediately.

Thanks for all your help.

I just decided to put up the cambon wallet and batignolles horizontal for sale first to see what happens.

I could not bear to put everything up all at once. Baby steps I guess. :yes:

thanks again

kathyrose said:
I'd say sell all unless you have a specific sentimental reason to keep one of them. You can always buy them later on if you really like it but feeling financially secure is a feeling that it's worth selling all of them. Catch my drift?

[FONT=&quot]Well!! that’s a very reasonable opinion... :jammin::yahoo:[/FONT]

wordscount said:
[FONT=&quot]Well!! that’s a very reasonable opinion... :jammin::yahoo:[/FONT]

^^It IS very reasonable.

I did put some stuff up on ebay but it won't matter because I'm going to get my car this week before the auction ends.

But atleast I'm getting rid of stuff that I don't use and getting a little $$$.

I can use it for something else.

Thanks for everyone's help. both my cambon wallet and batignolles both sold on ebay. And I don't regret it one bit :P

On the other hand i just listed my IF bag and I think I will pull the auction. How I could be attached to a bag i've never worn ? I dunno.

LOL. Never said it would be easy but atleast I sold something.

Once again thank you everyone for your opinions, it really helped me w/ my decision:yes:

I think I would go ahead and sell all of them. I have been in that situation before and even though it's kind of difficult it feels good to part with some stuff (if there is no sentimental value attached). It's kind of refreshing....