Need opinions, advice. Help! What to do?!

1. Ok here's my situation. I am in the process of looking for a new car.

I've decided to put a certain amount down and now I have a purse dilemma.

My obsession w/ handbags has yielded me a quite inpressive and expensive collection. I love all my bags but truthfully I have more than I can use. :push:

Not to say I will never buy a bag again because I surely will---but until I get my car I need to be smart and prioritize.

So I'm looking at my bag collection and i'm thinking it would be very smart and responsible of me to sell a few of my bags to help me w/ my down payment. I don't need to sell anything but I should.

if I sold a bag or two then it would be that much less that I would have to take out of my savings. Ya' dig? :idea:

So I need help on which bags to get rid of. One expensive one or two or three less expensive ones? Or all three?

Here are the ones that I am considering. Mind you I may have a weak moment and keep them all. LOL:lol:

That's why I need some help and encouragement.

My LV pink baggy gm--I have never used this bag. i bought it b-cuz I fell in love w/ my blue one and thought i had to have it. I could sell this bag and get over 1K. It makes sense to do it. But it will be discontinued---should I? I may regret it. But I have had it for months and its never seen the light of day :upsidedown:

My Isabella Fiore whipflash hobo. I have three of them (black, bronze and brown). The one that I'm considering is the brown one. I have tons of brown bags. Do i really need it? But this one is no longer production and has been re-invented over and over due to the popularity of the original. Would it be dumb to sell such a sought after original?

My LV bagtignolles horizontal. I like that this bag is a shoulder bag. I need more of them because they are functional. But I am not super in love w/ it for some reason. I'd rather save up for a Tulum. But its hard to find really good shoulder LV bags as roomy as this one. The Tulum will be smaller.

My White Cambon Chanel Wallet. This question probably belongs in the Chanel forum but I'll put here too. I bought a white cambon wallet to match my Chanel bag. But I'm thinking that this wallet is too white and I will dirty it easily. Its discontinued so I know I could sell it quickly. But the same as any discontinued item--if I sell it and regret it then I'm screwed.

See ---I'm so confused. :girlsigh: Help me figure this out. I want to run myself into a wall. :lol: Its hard.
    My boyfriend thinks its a no-brainer to have a collection worth thousands and not be able to pick out a few things to sell to raise money.

He does not realize how much thought has to be put into this. LOL. Its like studying for a exam or something. :roflmfao:

2. I'd sell all but the baggy pm. Just my 2cents.

3. I hate to say it, but the pink baggy and the brown Fiore should be the ones, you have multiples of them and if you haven't touched the pink one yet there must be an underlying reason right? I know the pink is disc. which makes it harder, but maybe you'll be able to get your price for it b/c of that! I know that if I buy anything and don't attempt to use it within a week or two that it was not the right purchase (unless it's something I bought for a specific use in the future etc.) Usually when I buy a bag or accessory I use it immediately!

4. That makes sense. Thanks for your help.
    I'd get the most for the baggy gm but it is the hardest one for me to consider. :upsidedown:

5. And your two cents is greatly appreciated :p

6. I'm in the same boat as you, looking for a new car.
    I was out yesterday looking at them and getting prices based on No money down. I figured this way if that is within my budget then anything I put down will be it that much better.
    I found a few deal with 0% financing and since we're going to be leasing I dont want to put much down on a car that isnt mine in the end.

As for your bag/car issue, I'd sell what you dont use much. Sell what you can purchase again if you miss the bag.
    I wouldnt get rid of the pink baggy just because its only a one season bag. I'd sell the BH because thats on going stock.

HTH, I'd hate for you to miss your baggy and have to resort to eBay and pay a good dollar for a bag you already own.

7. I'd sell one or two of these.
    My Isabella Fiore whipflash hobo. I have three of them (black, bronze and brown). The one that I'm considering is the brown one. I have tons of brown bags. Do i really need it? But this one is no longer production and has been re-invented over and over due to the popularity of the original. Would it be dumb to sell such a sought after original?

As i said before i'd sell this
    My LV bagtignolles horizontal. I like that this bag is a shoulder bag. I need more of them because they are functional. But I am not super in love w/ it for some reason. I'd rather save up for a Tulum. But its hard to find really good shoulder LV bags as roomy as this one. The Tulum will be smaller.

8. ^^^We are SO on the same page. The batignolles horizontal and isabella are my first thoughts. I am attached to them the least.

But the baggy gm seems wiser because if the amount of $$$ that I will get.:upsidedown:

This is SO hard. I hate it. But I want to be a good girl and sell something. LOL

Especially since my birthday is coming up in October and I know I will likely buy a new bag. :lol:

9. I'd sell all four of what you listed. You've got duplicates, i.e. LV and IF, of the same bag, just different colors. The Chanel white wallet will get dirty and might even pick up color from dark suede lining of bags. And if you're not in love with the BH, it's a sign that it should go.

I sold off about 8 of my bags recently and I was sad to see a few go. But I have YET to think "Gee, I wish I still had my ...." Of course, I've slowly refilled the collection, lol. But if you've got a goal to raise some cash for a specific item--I'd liquidate.

10. ^^Good point.

OMG if I sold them ALL I would make a good grip of money. And it would be very helpful.... But ALL? Oh boy:girlsigh:

maybe i should try one at a time and see how I feel. lol:lol:

11. id sell the baggy pm since you have used it, and i'd sell your brown isabella fiore since you have lots of brown bags. good luck deciding.. im sure its very hard! think vroom vroom car (and you can always replace them with the same bags or newer ones.. tehe)

12. i would sell the baggy PM because the other three bags are more classic. to me, the denim line is very trendy, so if you sell it now, you know that there will be even hotter and trendier bags that you can buy in the future.

13. I wish you the best on this.. i know its hard.
    I guess if the money is needed now then let all three go. You can always scoop the pink baggy off eBay :shame: if you fell in love with it again.

14. Thanks for everyone's opinon and advice.

I think I am going to out one on sale first and see how it goes. I can't bring myself to list all of them at once :lol:

15. I'd say sell all unless you have a specific sentimental reason to keep one of them. You can always buy them later on if you really like it but feeling financially secure is a feeling that it's worth selling all of them. Catch my drift?