Need opinion on this Tracy Reese coat!---Pic inside----

1. [​IMG]

What do you think? YAY or NAY?
  2. I personally like TAILORED clothes..This one is a tad too puffy for me....!
  3. Looks a bit hard to wear as an everyday coat. It is an interesting design though.
  4. It's not for me personally, but I think it's a cool coat. It's one of those coats only certain people can rock, know what I mean?. If you think you that's you I say go for it.
  5. i love this coat. i could look at coats all day long. love how different it is
  6. i think this could be VERY hot! i think it would even look outrageously sexy open, with a tight miniskirt and tank top underneath. sorta like this
  7. I love it!:tup:

8. I like it but Tracy Reese doesn't usually look that good in person as it does on the runway. The pieces are cut way too generous.
  9. ^ ITA! :yes:
  10. I think you would have to be very skinny to pull that off. It looks too inflated and puffy IMO
  11. While I generally like TR clothes, I question whether that coat is timeless. My philosophy is buy classic pieces, especially ones that are $$ and should last more than one season, and save the trends for less expensive items.
  12. I like this! It's quirky :biggrin:
  13. i love it if you can pull it off.
  14. It's cute, and I don't find it "trendy" or "classic" so it falls under that catagory where you can wear it for this season, maybe next year, keep it in your closet for a couple years and then "rediscover" it. I personally love coats that pop since coats are basically the only thing people see in the winter.
  15. YAY!:tup::tup::tup: that coat is awesome!