Need Opinion-Coach "Millie" boots

1. I admit this is a whim purchase to heal a broken heart but I am considering buying these boots. They are 198.00 (on sale) at my local mall. What are your thoughts?
    They are the Coach "Millie" boots in brown.

2. i quite like them! not too sure about the stamping of the logo (i'm not really big on that) but it's up to you! i love the front of the high is the heel? i have their Maxine (??) boot and it's soooo comfy!
  3. I looked online a bit and didn't find them for any less than that price, so I say go for it.
  4. Don't like the Coach logo but then I don't like Coach however the boots are a great shape
  5. I love these boots and I think 198 for them are a steal, I think they retail for over 500 dlls. Never seen them IRL tho.
  6. I don't much care for logos on shoes/boots either - I know it's a double standard, because I like them on some bags, but on shoes it just never looks quite right to me.
  7. I tried them on today-UGLY!!!! They look horrible on, almost like pirate boots. Needless to say, they are staying at the store. Thanks for the advice though.
  8. Hmmm...ugly? Strange...are they so bad? From the image they seem to be tight and really classy (maybe except for the logos, but I'm willing to accept those for a comfortable fit). I was planning to buy a set in 5 or 5.5. Do anyone have some pictures of the boots IRL on real legs? Or does anyone else have opinions?