Need More info. about this wallet...Anyone?

1. I'm so in love with this wallet:heart: . It is exactly what I want. Now I use the same wallet size in Cambon line and I really really want this one to replace my old one. I found it on the Japanese Website and the price tag is nearly 400 GB pounds :wtf: !! Is it true? Anyone know about the price of this wallet? I think it was out for a while but I couldn't find one yet. :sad:

Any more info? or Anyone ever see it?

I also have pics . I attached both long and short wallets but I prefer a smaller (shorter one). :jammin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know that it also comes in green and red.

2. and here is the longer zippy wallet one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Yes I saw it in London botique, cannot remeber the exact price but it is around £390-400 approx. They also had it in green, which was not soo hot:throwup: I just cannot justify such a high price for that small wallet. Have you considered the cotton club wallets? They are really nice and much more reasonable price (pics also from Japanes website)

img10152808769.jpg img10152813259.jpg
  4. Hello Cammy,

Thanks a lot for your reply! As I didn't visit Chanel boutique for a while ( I have to pay my hugh amout of tuition fees )so I have not updated any collection lately.

I think Cotton Club wallet is OK. Anyway, Cambon is a lot better for me. It looks alike to me.

I'm happy to pay for 350 but as 400 is a bit too much for a wallet :sweatdrop: , isn't it?

5. Yes, £400 is just TOO much for a wallet, when all you are going to do is use it to store cash and cards! If that was the price for the large zippy wallet then perhaps I would pay that, but not for that small wallet. £400 is close to half the price of a Chanel bag! And I do agree that cotton club is simular to cambon and I also prefer cambon too! Good luck in finding a wallet x