NEED Legacy Striped Coin Purse Wristlet

We got more of my mum's presents in the mail today (but my Manolos have NOT arrived!! :wtf:

She loves the regular small wristlet so much. She wants to use it instead of the Liz Claiborne wallet I got her. But I got a brand wallet, because it's bigger. THIS was supposed to be for excess cards - arggh. She said she's keeping the wallet for special occasions.

I acted out how she has to search for 5 minutes in wristlets to find her credit card. Ha. Maybe it got through to her.

Anyway that all just means she loves it even more, but maybe it's not the right thing in my eyes, still. But she's happy, so it's good. I ... THINK! Ha.

^^ Yeah, it came one day last week, maybe Friday? Did you get a confirmation number? You can check on it on Coach.com under customer service by using your confirmation number and your zip code. I got my tracking number by email too just a couple of days before it arrived. Definately call to check on it!

Still hasn't come yet. :crybaby:
There IS one listed on Ebay, though!:wtf:

Ebay #
rtCurve.gif
!

ok ladies,

i recieved my legacy coin purse wristlet yesterday & will add it to my collection of pics.

My question is- why is there no creed number on it ?

Thanks in advance,
Cha Cha

cha cha: I looked in all 3 of my Legacy wristlets (leather one in pond, striped one and kiss lock one) and none of them have the creed patch with number in them. I don't think wristlets come with the number in them. Someone else may have a better answer but mine is just the pink lining, nothing else inside. Hope that helps! (save your receipts and tags so if you do want to sell it eventually, you will have the number on the receipt)