need info on the alana bag

1. I purchased the alana bag at the Nordstrom presale. I'm new to the marc jacobs line and was wondering if anyone has any info/pictures of this bag. I can't seem to find anything online.
  2. ^ I've never heard of it. Can you describe it? what color, size, etc?
  3. It's a large tote. It's has a light embossing with circles. The handle is the standard gold chain similar to other marc jacobs. It comes in beige and black. Mine is in beige.
  4. ALANA is one of the styles from Marc Jacobs Spring 2007's EMBOSSED line. It retails for $1175USD and measures 14 x 12 x 8". Nordstrom's buyers choose Black and Beige for their stores.
  5. I don't think anyone bought it except Nordstrom, atleast that's what i heard.
  6. Thanks for the information. I have not been able to find anything on it. Can't wait to pick it up and examine it more closely.
  7. [​IMG]

I just got the bag this weekend at Nordstrom, South Coast Plaza. Never saw this bag before, but i fell in love. Classy yet hip.
  8. ^ Wow, looks cool! Could you post a photo of the inside? Me likey!

9. Oh Wow! I've never seen pics of that bag before. It's really cool looking! Congrats to those of you who got it on sale!
  10. Saw this today in I think what was Cashew and it was soo soo pretty! Congrats, it's a lovely bag!
  11. Yep, that's it. Mine is the tote version so it's larger. Love it! thanks for the picture.