Does anyone have a pic?

Whats the release date?

Thanks for your help!

2. $785.

there's one in the h-town thread.

mid-late feb?

ask syn...

3. hmmm. i dont really like them..

4. Is the tee the one the model has on? And is the tank that Crystal tried on the same price as the tee?

5. I think it's hot..but not for $700+..but I like it!

what shoes would you wear?! sandals? or cream/gold pumps!

6. ITA..I love it but wouldn't pay that much for a shirt..I'd rather buy my denim Mini Pleaty.

7. The model has the tee on, which is $760. Crystal appears to have the tank on, which I believe is $700. Prices might change though.

8. Thanks John! I like the tank...but not for $700 :crybaby:

9. Cute, but pricey, just like the LVOE tote!

10. Thanks for the info guys I really appreciate it!

I think I'd rather buy a pair of sandals for the summer. I can get more use out of $700 shoes than a $700 top - lol

I saw Nelly (It's getting hott in here) in the NY Daily News with a Hott LV shirt. I wish I had my desktop I would scan the pic.

11. Hmmm... if I buy the tank for you, will you trade me your Geranium Suhali Cles for the tee? :graucho:

12. I agree and you still haven't gotten a mini pleaty! LOL! I never got one either, when I was in Hawaii my husband got me a Rolex so I only bought a suhali cles for an LV purchase, and then I asked for the pm agenda for an xmas gift which I also got......just can't seem to prioritize that mini pleaty.......

13. I love the tee but not for that price.