Need helpity with my wapity :-)

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
I just got a monogram wapity and also going to get a black wapity. It is so cute but now that I have one I don't know what the heck to use it for.

Just curious what all of you other wapity owners do with yours. :hrmm:

Taking mine to the gym is out. B-cuz I carry a duffel bag there with a thousand compartments.

Any other ideas?

I need help especially since I am buying a black one too. They are so cute I can't resist but I don't want to have them just because they are cute.

i have the Mono and white ones. i use them when i just need to run out to buy something, or when i go to my girlfriend's house at night and all i need is some money, my ID and phone.

i use the white Wapity with my Vernis Pearle Bedford, because that bag is just one big cavity and i need the Wapity for my makeup.

It's great to take with you when you will walking around the shops all day. I recently used mine while on hols and it was great, just put some cash, id and cards etc and you're ready to go. It dangles off the wrist so you don't have to worry about putting it down or aching shoulder from heavy bag. It also leaves your hands free for all those bags of shopping:graucho:

0o0o i cant wait to get my wapity... im going to get a MC Black one!!! what i plan to use my for: keep band-aids, panadol etc... all together in my bag! AND when i go out i'll take all that stuff out and just use it as an evening bag! i just cant wait! weee heee!!!

I keep it in my BH which I use to haul all my sons junk around.
If I want to run out, say food shopping or a quick run through the mall...and I know I'm not going to need his diapers, snacks and the like, I leave the bag in the car (under the seat in the shade LOL) and just put the essentials in the Wapity.