Need Help!

1. Yesterday I was on the Metro and noticed a great handbag. I was able to see that it was a Marc by Marc Jacobs. I was not able to ask the owner where she got it from and haven't been able to find it via an extensive internet search. So, I am hoping someone out there will have seen one like it and know where I can get one. The bag was an over the shoulder, with two magnetic pockets on the front. It also had two pockets on the side that I think were also magnetic. Also on the front of the bag, where two zippers. I am not sure if you got into the main compartment through one of these zippers or through the top of the bag. I was able to find a similar one, the "Faridah", but I didn't like the strap on the bag and it didn't really allow you to be able to get into the bag very easily.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
  2. is this the bag you're talking about? it so, it's called the softy tote.

3. I think it's the softy tote also.. there's a slightly different version from the one tadpolenyc posted, without buckles on the front:
    I LOVE this bag & did a lot of internet stalking also... a few people sell it on eBay but they get snapped up really fast & go for $300-$400.