Need HELP!!!!

Tanja said:
You could get 2 balenciagas with this a first and a city or a twiggy if you are looking for a fun and conservative bag. A black city would may be match your criteria.

Hi - sorry to jump in - so many people on this forum mention balenciaga city bags - what makes them great and how much are they? I'm looking for a relaxed weekend bag that's light but roomy enough for shades, money and potentially happy meal toys!

:-O

This would be my suggestion, very fun, yet classy bag and you will have $$ to spair. This is my Ink Balenciaga City:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC03449.JPG
    DSC03449.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC03450.JPG
    DSC03450.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 27
passerby said:
$2,000?!! *faints*

I'd get myself a Salvatore Ferragamo Gancini and a Gerard Darel. :biggrin:

Saw these two bags mentioned on the Bag Snob:

Lanvins Vintage Hero Chain Bag $1225

http://www.barneys.com/b/browse/product.s?productId=11378&source=category&index=1&prodIndex=1&listSize=5&query=2859&dsnrIndex=true&categoryId=16

Miu Miu Leather Frame Bag $750
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?cmCat=search&itemId=prod26500010

oooohhh, really like that Miu Miu, do you know what kind of leather that is? The site just says "leather" hmmmmm....:hrmm:

I suggest getting a Bottega Veneta ball bag. It is a gorgeous everyday bag. The leather is so soft. The quality of Bottega Veneta bags are outstanding. It comes in black and brown. I have it in hazelnut. The bag is $1,880. Here's a pic of mine in case you are not familiar with the bag. It will never go out of style IMO.

alexandrainparis said:
oooohhh, really like that Miu Miu, do you know what kind of leather that is? The site just says "leather" hmmmmm....:hrmm:

Hi alexandrainparis, sorry I don't know the answer. I am a browser, not a buyer :biggrin: Since you live in Paris, any thoughts on Gerard Darel bags, please?

passerby said:
Hi alexandrainparis, sorry I don't know the answer. I am a browser, not a buyer :biggrin: Since you live in Paris, any thoughts on Gerard Darel bags, please?

I like them...but, I need to take a little closer look...there are GD stores all over Paris, so, unfortunatly, the brand here seems a little like a chain store...but, I do like the look of them. I will have to take a closer look at the quality :amuse: