need help with my birkin research

1. Hi all-

I have figured that I will probably be able to get my Birkin in the next year or so. Ideally, if I can find what I want when I am ready to buy, I love both BJ and Gold in terms of color. Can those of you with Birkins in thosecolors post pics so I can get an idea of how the color looks in different leathers? TIA
  2. Check out HermesGroupie's threads in the reference section. It posts different colors in different leather types.
  3. thanks for the link liz. I did check that out, but I would still love to see pics if any of you have them since it can be hard to tell from a swatch. I am especially curious about the variation in color for BJ when it is in different leathers (togo, clemence, etc.)
  4. You should search the Hermes in Action thread or the Members' Hermes Reference thread. Either of those have plenty of pictures of the colors that you are searching for. Good luck!
  5. I love BJ and Gold! They are two of my most favorites~ you cannot go wrong either way!
  6. I'm sorry but I can't help since the two gold bags I have are in discontinued leathers.
    Anybody else?