Need help with buying Chanel bag

1. As a college student, I've been saving up some money hoping that one day I will own a Chanel bag. I think it's about time for me to own my very first Chanel bag. I'm looking for something that won't go out of style and able to go along with any outfits (casual and dressy). I don't know much about price range so I'd appreciate all your help. :yes:
  2. We are really good at buying. Tell us what you think you might use the bag for, and maybe we can make some suggestions.
  3. I'd like a small shoulder bag. I'll most likely use it for a nightout with my friends or dinner with family.
  4. You might like a classic flap bag. Go to the resources thread and look at the pictures members have posted and see what you like.
  5. The petite shopping tote may be a good choice as well, plus quite affordable (for Chanel, that is). It's also young-looking. The retail is around $1085.
    Of course, it's hard to go wrong with the classic flap. The medium size starts around $1600 (I think).
  6. What about a clutch-i got this as my first chanel , a timeless dark grey clutch-895.00.
    I love it.It's great for going to dinner and or dressier occassions. It doesn;t have a strap though. What about a east west -1050.00 and it has a strap.