Need help - suggestions on IPOD case

coachwife6

O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
My 14-year-old son saved his money to buy an Ipod. He really wants to spend wisely on his case selection. He wants something to protect it from being scratched or damaged if it is dropped.

He wants to wear it playing golf, so something where he could clip it on his belt.

Does anyone have any suggestions? He has been searching the Internet and the local Best Buy, Circuit City and is just confused.

Any help is appreciated. :heart:

Agent 18 shield, comes in all sizes.
lm_altview_tf287lla.jpg

Specs: Practically invisible, the Agent 18 VideoShield safeguards without sacrificing iPod style and without adding the bulkiness of other covers. This simple snap on/snap off design delivers a force field of protection for your 30GB iPod with video, including an ultra clear screen protector. Yet it still allows easy access to all of the connectors and the hold switch.

The Apple Store (U.S.) - Agent 18 VideoShield for 30GB iPod

Good luck, I really like this one, for toughness and you don't have to take the case off to fit it in the speakers, etc.

It's really sweet he is stressing over it.........not my teen!! I could not find the Belkin one we have but I posted some similar ones. I also have a waterproof kit which is very handy on trips to waterparks etc (got one for the ipod and one for the cell phone, after numerous accidents!). Again, you should be able to find them on Amazon.com

^^Thanks TT. taht looks great. Do you have that one?

Yes, we all have one now...bought it for younger son (12) for nano, it worked so well, we all got one...oldest son, me and DH for the 30G....yes we're the IPOD family...lol...you know it's bad when the 6 year old keeps asking for 1....we got him an expensive MP3, as a starter.

It's really sweet he is stressing over it.........not my teen!! I could not find the Belkin one we have but I posted some similar ones. I also have a waterproof kit which is very handy on trips to waterparks etc (got one for the ipod and one for the cell phone, after numerous accidents!). Again, you should be able to find them on Amazon.com

OOO...Rose, do you really like your waterproof one? What brand is it?

I have been looking at them, but the reviews on cbest are really mixed, so I was hesitant to plop down the 100-150 bucks for it.