Need help! Should i Sell my cambon tote?

kringey

For the love of bags and shoes
O.G.
May 14, 2006
I need help!! Should I sell my cambon tote? I was thinking of selling it and buy a medium classic flap? What do you guys think? thanks in advance.

What's the color and size of it?

For me I'd love to have both bags but go with your heart lol If you really want the other bag then sell. If you don't, just keep thinking lol

I need help!! Should I sell my cambon tote? I was thinking of selling it and buy a medium classic flap? What do you guys think? thanks in advance.

I would keep it ... I would hate to sell off any of my Chanel bags! I have the bowler and the medium tote from this line and I still think that they're gorgeous (BTW I bought them in 2004 when they first came out). I know that some people don't like the Cambon line but I still think it's fresh looking. Especially now that it's being discontinued, I think that you might regret it later;)

yea, I tend to agree w/ the previous posters here. If the line is d/c'd, then def keep it. You know the medium will always be around (regardless of price hike:cursing:) and you can always get that later.

Buyer's remorse is one of the worst feelings and you might wind up regretting it.

oh no!!!!!!!!! will they be discontinuing Cambons that soon? I really want to get the Ballet flats.
The cambon flats I dont think will ever be coming out again. Tthere are a few that came out in UK this week and have already nearly all sold out. I spoke to the SA and she said that was it-they are NEVER getting them again:crybaby:

i just sold my black with patent cc's cambon tote..i got a black gst with s/h to replace it ! i wanted something more of a classic that i can see myself wear in ten years.....if you really want the classic..sell it!!