Need Help!!! Should I Get This??

i've really wanted one of these for a loooooong time~~~~

should i get it or not?? :shrugs: help!!!! in the past year i've bought 2 monogram bags, 1 damier coinpurse, 1 dior bag, 1 coach bag, 1 gucci wallet, and received a damier wallet as a gift.............omg, seems like im using so much money on these things!!!
  2. If you really like it, then I say get it! You'll be saving money on retail also!
  3. If you really wanted it, I would say GO for it!:yes::flowers:
  4. I would be hesitant about buying from this seller. Although she has a 100% positive FB someone did amend their original positive to claim seller sold her a fake and had trouble getting $$ back. Okay, that happens--maybe the wallet was a fake, maybe it wasn't, but I didn't like seller's attitude. There are much classier/professional ways of dealing with an unhappy buyer (and the buyer's neg FB didn't actually affect sellers rating, so seller could have been more professional). Also, seller's authenticity money-back guarantee is questionable. No LV manager will verify a fake over the phone to the seller so I see a loophole seller can use to get out of refunding.
    All in all, I just get a bad vibe here.
    Good luck!
  5. so...omg!! u are all giving me very different ideas!
  6. i don't know what to do,...the reason why i went to eBay was because i thought @ $855 for retail, this bag is quite expensive for the style, etc..this is the first time i'd buy a bag from i'm kinda worried..on the other hand i've always bought all my bags new...
  7. do u all agree with LushBaby?
  8. I used to have this bag and sold it....
    I would be hesitant to buy from him too because of that feedback. Also, I think you can get better price on eBay for that bag than that. Don't risk it if you are not desperate as you don't want to end up with fake
  9. ..........
  10. I agree with Lushbaby. I don't like his attitude as well,very unprofessional:sad:. I know you'll be saving $200+ but IMO it's not that a great deal anyway.
  11. Get it!!
  12. im receiving mixed comments...i have no idea what i should do..
  13. Follow-up by sandi42720: FOUND OUT FAKE..BUYER BEWARE..HARD TIME WITH REFUND....... May-17-06 16:05Reply by rhegin: lol.picture shows it. your just showing how idiot u are May-19-06 10:43[​IMG]

What exactly does that mean, "Picture shows it" shows that it's fake??

also on the buyers feedback:

will not deal with u again. u are blocked!
    Seller rhegin[​IMG] ( 50[​IMG]) [​IMG] May-16-06 21:409314752701Reply by sandi42720: Sold me a FAKE Louis Vuitton wallet. Gave me a hard time about refunding. May-16-06 22:30Follow-up by rhegin: IDIOT, IGNORANT, DONT KNOW HOW TO SPOT FAKE. CHECK MY FDBCK

Don't know how to spot fake?? Is he/she saying it's fake??

I wouldn't deal with that seller. Wait for a better deal..
  14. You should get the bag, but not from that eBayer. :flowers:
  15. Get the bag...but I say buy it retail and save the headache!