Need help!!! Scavenger hunt or poem for xmas???

1. Ok I need some help!!! :yes:

My fiance wanted a home theater system for xmas. So I went out and got it but it comes in this HUGE box. I dont want to put it under the tree cause right away he will know what it is.

So I wanted to make him go on a scavenger hunt around the house for clues....or I wanted to put a poem inside a box that was like a clue to what hes getting. But I am not so good with this kind of stuff. I did a scavenger hunt last year for one of his gifts so I kinda wanted to try something different.

So I was wondering if you all could help me think of something different to do!!!

Thanks!!!

2. anyone?!!!

3. It's not too terribly creative, but you could always hide the box in a closet or something and then take the remote or maybe some thing else very small like a movie, etc and wrap that up in a different box and give it to him? That way he could get a small hint to his gift.

4. i thought about that...about taking something out of the box..so when i opened the box everything was packaged so perfect i was afraid to touch anything!! so that plan failed for me!