Need help: Sandstone RH Day or Sandstone GH City?

1. I actually really want the sandstone GH day but can't find it anywhere :crybaby:.

But I can find the RH sandstone day or the sandstone GH city. Which should I get?

2. have you tried diabro? they had both when i checkd a few days ago. i say go for the gh! it looks amazing against light colors!

3. I would say the City :graucho:

4. Regular hardware day! If you decide to pass on the day, let me know where you found it as I am looking for one.

5. I'd say the city too.

6. If it helps, I just went through the same dilemma. I chose the RH in the end and I feel very relieved about it. Given a choice I went for the RH, even though the GH was amazing.

7. GH city!!! I finally saw someone with a bbag during my stay in taipei, and it was the hottest thing ever! i wanted to pet it or something...lol

8. I think I'm going to go for the GH city. Although, now I don't know if I should get sandstone or white. AHHHHH!!! Too many decisions!

They have the RH sandstone day at Aloharag right now. They call it argile.

9. oh, btw...aloharag has the following day bags right now. i checked with them the other day so they should still have most of them in stock.

Day $995—truffe, argile, dark green, emerald and pony olive $1275
    Giant Day w/ giant gold hardware $1245—black, red