Need Help!!!! Poll Which 3 To Choose And Why???

?

which of these 3 bags should i get?

1. MOno ALma

2. Mono Cite MM

3. Mini MOno Alma in blue

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. HEY HONEY BUNCHES!!!!! WELL I KEEP ON THINKING WHAT BAGS AND IM GETTING IT THIS FRIDAY . ITS BETWEEN 3 BAGS AND THAN I START THE BAN !!!
    HERE ARE THE CHOICES
    1) MONO ALMA
    2) MONO CITE MM
    3) MINI MONO ALMA LONG BLUE
    THOSE ARE THE CHOICES I NEED HELP CANT REALLY MAKE UP MY MIND??? lOVE YA GUYS !!
    :heart:

2. Mono Alma - it's the only piece listed that I would purchase myself. It's a classic piece and IMO stands out. Or maybe I just notice it more since it is on my wishlist! I love the way the bag opens and how it's a handheld piece. GO for it!

3. mono alma

4. I'd get the Monogram Alma. It is such a classic and the shape is so gorgeous, in my opinion.

5. CITE MM!

i used to LOVE mine....and it is less common, you don't see her everywhere like alma....

i ended up giving it away to my former employee as a bonus (which i kinda regret that she quit shortly after!!!).... Cite MM is a cute little bag! it holds quite a bit!:p :heart:

6. I like the Mono Site MM the best!

7. Mono Alma, classy and elegent!!! Love the shope too!

8. Mono Alma, classic and stylish.

9. Mono Alma... lovely shape. The Mini Mono looks weird IMO (too long). :s

10. Alma so classic and my second bag.

11. Does anyone have a picture of this mini mono Alma?

12. mono alma hun!!
    :biggrin:

13. the reason also i agree with krmkjk and sophia618 its really not a common bag, as the mono alma... and also the Mini Mono is a discontinued piece. I am correct right?
    so im btw the mini and cite, i can always get the mono alma in the future. THanks all keep with the opinions . thanks.

14. mono alma!
    classic!

15. Get the mono alma. It's a classic.