need help please

1. I have been looking for a Coach purse for my wife that she is in love with, but I can't even figure out which series or model number or whatever it is. She says it's a limited edition, but I've been scouring the web and as far as I can tell it's not limited, but I can't even seem to find a picture so I could be wrong. Anyway, it's a dark brown or black, and it has sparkly goldish C's on it. I think it was the C's, but I know that some part of it was goldish sparkly. Any help anyone could give would be very appreciated. Oh, and we saw it in early April at Lackland AFB, so I think it may have come out somewhat recently. Thanks.

2. Would it be this one?

[​IMG]

3. It looks the closest, is it glittery or is it just different shades of brown? What is the name of it? Thank you.

4. COACH Signature Beaded Tote Handbag in Brown 10445. HOpe that Helps!

5. Hi, yes the C's are very glittery. I'll find a couple of e-bay links for you. You can no longer get them at the Coach boutiques. I'll be right back:smile:

6. Good one Kimmie - that's what I was looking for and couldn't find it! As always, YOU are the COACH QUEEN! :queen:

And good luck finding that bag BigDaddy! You're such a good hubby to find this for your wife! :tup: Post pics of her with it when you get it.