Need Help, Please :)

1. Hi all, nice to find this forum. So glad there're so many Balenciaga fans :heart:

I finally got the chance to purchase my first Balenciaga bag but I couldnt' decide between the three colours, nero(black) or mer fonce(dark ocean blue) and chocolat, for The City. Since it's going to be my first one, I'm really confused now. :sad: I think the City is more suitable for me as I'm still a student. But what about colours? Can anyone please give me some suggestions on which colour is going to be the best choice out of the three?

Thank you all in advance. :smile:

2. My first bag is gonna be a City in Black, it'll work with whatever I wear so that's why I chose it

3. Hi- I would you also suggest black, because with black nothing can go wrong, you can wear it with everything! :yes:

4. I would recommend black, too! I'm sure you'll love it!:yes:

5. Black for sure!

6. i agree with the others : Black City !!!
    It's a classic bag you can wear all the time.
    Maybe after the bbag bug...you'll go on another punchy colors !!!:wlae:

7. black city is such a classic.
    but if u dressed a lot in blacks and would like to add a little bit of tone, i say go for the chocolate.

8. Black imo is a great start!!!

9. Black. It is the most versatile and easy to maintain.

10. MY first B-bag will be black..and I Think that the most beautiful color for the First and for the City is really black!!

11. I'd go with the dark blue myself...

12. i would go with a different color then black...black is made every season...so if there is another color you like go for that...you can always find black in the future

13. Thanks everyone for the reply.. I know many of you must have answered similar Qs for a lot of times. :p

I know black is a colour that is easy to match and will never go wrong. And to be honest, I also like brown and marine colours... so difficult to decide as they're all gorgeous!! But I'm very surprised so many people suggest black as the first buy. Maybe I should go for something more normal first then, and save up for my next one. :heart:

But still thanks everyone for all your help. I'll let you all know what I get at the end... even though it might take me a while... I'm terrible at deciding things in general anyway...:shrugs:

14. Maybe you should look at your closet and see what color bag you use the most? I recently bought my first First and thought I wanted black, but when I looked at my closet I realized I haven't worn a black bag in a long time, I always end up using colors because my wardrobe is always dark (black, dark grey, etc). So I ended up with the rouille (reddish orange) and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

15. out of those 3 colors that you've mentioned, I like the chocolat :drool: