Need Help Picking out a white bag

1. I just returned my White Guccissima Boston bag (seen in my signature). I was not happy with it. After less then a week of use the leather was already starting to "wrinkle" and I was afraid that is once it got dirty it would look like a dirty tennis shoe. Where no matter how much you clean it, it will still have that old worn out dirty look. And for the amount I paid for that bag I was not willing to accept that.

So now I need a white bag to replace it with.

I was thinking the Mini Lin Speedy in Dune.

Does anyone else have any suggestions on what would be a good replacement?
  2. What about Epi Montaigne pm in Ivorie? IMO Epi will be easier to care for and last forever:nuts:
  3. A mini lin speedy or bucket would be nice.
  4. How about an Ivoire Epi Alma? Or Speedy?
  5. i have the mini lin speedy in dune, its a great bag! i vote epi leather too, I loved your Gucci bag, too bad it didnt work out for you.
  6. I vote epi ivoire as well. I have the speedy and it's so easy to keep clean!
  7. Something ivoire. Do you like the Lockit? I saw the Ivoire Lockit IRL two weeks ago and LOVED it.
  8. what about something from the Suhali line? i think the Suhali bags look the best in white (and black)
  9. I have to agree with the epi or suhali!
  10. Another vote for the Epi! :yes:
  11. I agree. I was looking at it the other day and it's wonderful. It opens up really wide and it's super deep. perfect for everyday! and it's water proof. the SA told me all epi was not the seams but the leather. hehehhee good enough
  12. I agree w/ the Epi suggestions. I saw the new Ivoire Bowler Montaigne PM & Ivorie Lockit yesterday. Both were stunning.
  13. Definitely Epi or Suhali! You cannot go wrong with Ivoire.
  14. [​IMG]
    You can't go wrong with either of these two beauties;)[​IMG]
  15. i have the mini lin speedy in's a great choice! versatile, doesn't get dirty as easily as you'd think...