Need Help on Tikal PM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum but had learned so much about LV bags here before I joined the club. Now, I really need help from you all. After I bought a Tikal PM on eBay a couple of days ago, I found a web site, ‘highreplica.com’. They make Tikal PM, too and the pics they posted look like real ones. Now, it makes worried. Would any LV experts here let me know what I need to look for once I receive this bag to make sure it is not a fake? Also, where is the date code supposed to be for this particular model? Will any Tikal PM owner be so kind and post some close-up photos of the areas I should look at when I receive it (like, date code, strap,….)? Thanks a lot for your time and help.

2. You should post this question in the Authentication thread once you receive your bag, with photos. Or just post your winning auction in that thread. It's at the top of the main LV page under Louis Vuitton Shopping.

That fakes site is probably posting photos of real LVs and then sending fakes. Many of them do that.

3. I agree with jane! posts pics in that thread as soon as you get your bag.

4. Thans, ladies. I'll do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.