Need HELP on new Multicolor wallet White or Black??

I love the white MC wallets, but I would be afraid of getting it dirty. Black MC is gorgeous, too, so I'm as torn as you. LOL But if I had to get an MC wallet, I would get it in black just for the peace-of-mind factor.

I will be going to LV tomorrow to pick up the cabby (if I decide to get it?!) I still don't know which wallet color I want? I will prob. endi up getting the black b/c I want the trouville and I think that looks good in white. Thanks everyone for your help and comments!

~Shivana

Both White and Black MC are beautiful, however for the PTI I like the way it looks in Black.

Therefore, I'd get the BLACK MC PTI.

Have you seen the MC Zippy wallets? .... they are simply beautiful.

I am so indecisive about buying things. :confused1: I need some help on deciding on a new multicolor wallet. I was thinking about the porte-tresor international in the multicolor. What I cannot decide is what color I want? I like black b/c it is universal and I won;t have to be so careful with it.​

The white, I :heart: b/c the color pops so well. But I am afraid of getting dirty. What do you guys think about the wallet and which color??​

TIA​

black...

let me try to enable you with my black mc zippy
526717389_42c962f874_o.jpg

:biggrin: