Need Help On My First Bag!!!

Cookie, please try not to create two identical threads on the same topic (I just merged your two)- if you can be more descriptive in the title you are likely to get more help on your original thread :tup:

Good luck on your first bbag :yes:

Colour IMO is a very personal choice. Bal's colour changes from season to season so there really is a lot to choose. Have you seen this? It is a link to the lots of pictures within different colour family. If you go through that sub forum, you would be able to try to narrow down your choices easier. But be warned, you might end up wanting not 1 but 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 bags badly instead! The older colours however would be pretty tough to locate unless you go reseller way.

But be warned, you might end up wanting not 1 but 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 bags badly instead! The older colours however would be pretty tough to locate unless you go reseller way.

ITA! I too am on the hunt for my very first Bbag and I want all the colors! I've narrowed it down to Electric Blue or Magenta (though some have said the leather isn't as good on the magenta this year?). I'm a lover of bright colors. If you like neutrals the truffle is also a beautiful color and would look gorgeous with ggh.

EB vs Pale Magenta is a tough call. I personally love both shades. EB with RH seems to be thinner leather like mine but they break in rather nicely chewy. I have also seen very nice Pale Magenta leather. Some are very marbled but moisturizing seems to ease it off. Some PF'ers did good jobs with theirs. Do a search, Jo_ee did a fantastic job with hers. She also has pictures of your 2 choices side by side. Check her pictures, she posted them here. Good luck in making your choice! :tup:

2257273914_8fdecc2358_o.jpg