Need help on chosing a bag

1. I want a nice bag for the spring/ summer.
    What do you girls think of the chloe mini paddington in silver?
    You can check it out on www.net-a-porter.com
    Maybe you girls can give me your opinions on some great options.

2. too cute for words!!!

3. I must say, the paddington is growing on me! :smile: i say if you LOVE it, then totally get it!

4. I concur...if you really love it, get it, and then post pictures so we can all drool over your beautiful bag! :love: :love:

5. Very adorable, and if it's silver, you can dress that up and it'd be a very nice, dressier accessory. ;)

6. i love it! i want it, but i'm trying to be good..its calling my name though, LOUDLY

7. I know you need this in your closet !!!! I sense it ! Buy it ! its worth it, Its adorable

8. You can't go wrong with Chloe!;)

9. I agree with the Chloe consensus but would offer a matte non-metallic suggestion; such as, the cream mini-paddy. Check out Star3777's bag showcase for a picture of her modeling the bag.

To me, that is the perfect SS accessory.

10. What do you girls think about the silver color. I really love the mini and I want something in the cooler tones like silver gray blue or white. I don't want the brown or whiskey or anything like that. What color do you think is best?

11. i really like the silver b/c of the silver hardware. i've never been a big fan of gold hardware, so the non-metallic colors don't do it for me. do you have a hardware preference?

12. If you like it you should have it. There are so many options if you want to look around before making a definite decision. Balenciaga has great spring colors. Marc Jacobs has some nice spring/summer bags. Gucci has a nice spring/summer line. The choices are endless. What kind of style are you leaning towards?

13. I think I like the silver more also. Most of my jewellery is white gold and my watch is also white gold soo i think ill stick to the silver! thanks.

14. the silver is absolutely gorgeous! i can't say i like gold hardware either...

15. Now should I get the silver mini or the regular silve paddington. I am sooo confused!! aHhhh

I am small. I am 5'1 and a very petite frame.