need help!!! MJ stam almond & natural GH part time

1. i need some help...

i just got MJ stam in almond and i'm planning to get natural GH part time. however, i haven't seen "natural" IRL. do both colors (almond/natural) look pretty much the same??? should i go for some other colors apart from natural??? the thing is i really think that GH goes well with natural...should i change my mind to "cafe/truffe/or marine"??? i love these colors as well..but one of my mind said it's gonna have big contrast b/t those colors and GH (i don't like that way):confused1:

please help meeee...

million thks..

2. ohh one more thing... i have got camel first...do u think truffe and camel look almost the same???...i haven't seen truffe IRL...

3. Hey Mameaw I have a truffle city and it is absolutely gorgeous! MUCH MUCH richer and deeper than camel, it's definitely one of the most beautiful browns there is in the 'bag world'!! The colour does seem to be a lot lighter in the colour swatches or some photos taken with flash but IRL it's so warm and so deep I'm sure you'd love it! HOWEVER I do think the GH would go better with a lighter colour - why don't you try white? It looks amazing against the GH!