Need help..!medium or large..??

Hm, I'm no help. I have black leather medium and tobacco suede medium. Love them both. Tobacco is special but the black gets more use as it's sturdier and works well with my wardrobe. PS suede wears well though and looks great. And I agree, the medium would be a great size on you. The large is really quite large, great for carting documents etc (as you say, office bag).

TobaccoPSMedium_29_11_12_4.jpg
TobaccoPS1_21_11_12.jpg

Gorgeous bag! I'm down to deciding between the medium suede in tobacco and the medium leather in saddle... decisions... decisions...

Hm, I'm no help. I have black leather medium and tobacco suede medium. Love them both. Tobacco is special but the black gets more use as it's sturdier and works well with my wardrobe. PS suede wears well though and looks great. And I agree, the medium would be a great size on you. The large is really quite large, great for carting documents etc (as you say, office bag).

TobaccoPS1_21_11_12.jpg

Drati, I love your Tobacco Suede. I've been browsing the PS subforum thinking about buying my 1st one and found this thread very useful! I think the medium will be perfect for my needs.

Drati, I love your Tobacco Suede. I've been browsing the PS subforum thinking about buying my 1st one and found this thread very useful! I think the medium will be perfect for my needs.

Hi Magjes and thank you. I think the medium would be perfect on you. It fits a lot actually, but doesn't look large. It's a great size.

TobaccoPS1_21_11_12.jpg

I love the tobacco suede on you Drati :smile:
I don't think I've ever seen it on you...do you use it with any of your motos?

I'm in trouble now, after seeing the modelling comparison pics and all the compartments (which none of my Bals have) I really like the look of the medium with the extender clips for cross body. Drati, you have some fantastic bags :smile:

I love the tobacco suede on you Drati :smile:
I don't think I've ever seen it on you...do you use it with any of your motos?

I do but I like taking pictures without carrying a bag. I don't know, it just looks cleaner somehow. I have to say too, I've only really started carrying the PS since the beginning of spring and I haven't worn bikers much since then, certainly not in the day as it's been too warm.

I'm in trouble now, after seeing the modelling comparison pics and all the compartments (which none of my Bals have) I really like the look of the medium with the extender clips for cross body. Drati, you have some fantastic bags :smile:

Thanks Lisa. I love the PS. The medium is a great size and the satchel style is actually easy to carry. There is a zip pocket on the back of the bag where I keep anything I have to access often and quickly (phone and keys). I find this bag very functional. :heart: I've hardly used my Bals since getting a couple of PS1s. Still love them though and am sure I"ll go back to them but at the moment it's mostly about the PS.

I'm about to jump on the ps1band wagon but can't decide if I need large or medium..? I have used in past birkin 35, alma mm large totes but I dont want major heavy..!!!is the medium bigger than a bal city.? For a everyday bag which is better..?im 5'8..!

Have you decided on a size? I think a large would be great with your height :smile: just tried one on at nm the other day and it wasnt as big as I originally thought

When I first saw this bag in medium, I really doubted its ability to hold an iPad comfortably, but here is my iPad 3rd gen (in a grey cover) with a large long stuffed wallet and all my other things in the various pockets! I am amazed at how much medium holds while still maintaining a slouch. Good luck with your decision!

5upqiw.jpg

awesome picture!! would love to also see what a large ps1 can hold.

i am thinking of getting a large ps1, too. i am 5'4 and 118lbs and not sure if a large ps1 in red would look to big on me. i could probably wear a dark colored ps1 large though right? i guess the darker color makes it look a little smaller ;) what do you think? i def want a bright red ps1, should i better go with the medium size then? :smile:

awesome picture!! would love to also see what a large ps1 can hold.

i am thinking of getting a large ps1, too. i am 5'4 and 118lbs and not sure if a large ps1 in red would look to big on me. i could probably wear a dark colored ps1 large though right? i guess the darker color makes it look a little smaller ;) what do you think? i def want a bright red ps1, should i better go with the medium size then? :smile:

Thanks! I only have medium so far, so I can't offer much opinion on the large, but I will mention that when I looked at the 2 sizes in person, they appeared much smaller than I imagined - large was more like what I imagined medium to be. But with use, it quickly stretches out while maintaining its shape. I was really torn between the two sizes, but I'm really happy now I went with medium. I just can't believe what medium can hold while still keeping a beautiful slouch and room for more. A friend of mine has both sizes and uses her large more as a travel bag. It can fit her MacBook Air 11" very comfortably with her other miscellaneous purse items. That said, I'm sure I'll end up with a large in my collection eventually. :biggrin:

I really struggled with deciding between medium and large. I finally decided on medium. The medium can easily fit an iPad wallet iPhone glasses and still has room! I personally think the large looks more like a work/travel bag due to its large size. I still absolutely want a large in my collection for times when I need more space. Both are beautiful. I also think the medium looks great as cross body although I a 5'4

I have a red large and love it - they are smaller than you think - when I got the large Red, I had to look again and check twice that I actually got a large in the mail - seemed like a medium to me.

So in the end I was glad I got the large because it seemed smaller in person than I thought. I tend to carry a lot of things and like my bag to have "room", so large is perfect for me. I didn't want my bag to feel "stuffed", so in PS1 I tend to stick with the large for everyday.