Need help making up my mind!

1. So I haven't committed to a Hermes bag yet. I don't know what to do. I have the money for the Picotin (PM, blue jean) but I don't know if I should get it.

It seems whimsical enough to be "young" but it is too "I can't afford another Hermes bag" for me? Or is it appropriate for my age (early 20s) because I tend to dress casual and wouldn't rock say, a Paris-Bombay?

Thanks for your help. I'm trying to decide this weekend.
  2. I would suggest the Paris-Bombay. You will have more use out of it also thinking long term. The bag can used for evenings also very elegantly. During the day, it also looks perfect with jeans and if you want to add a casual look, put a twilly or something.
  3. That about a trim?
  4. I was never a Picotin fan but the Paris-Bombay rocks! Don't worry about the "I can't afford another Hermes bag" thing; just go with what you love and what suits your lifestyle. Let us know what you decide!
  5. OOHHHH I absolutely love the Paris-Bombay bag! It is stunning!!! And anything Hermes is still HERMES!!! Just follow your heart and get what you love! And wear it with a smile- you can't go wrong!
  6. I'm not a fan of the Picotin either....and, if I were in my early twenties I'd go for the Paris-Bombay in a hot second. It could be a casual with jeans bag AND rock at night as well! You can't go wrong!
  7. Save the extra money and get the Paris Bombay! This bag has a wonderful youthful edge and will still be perfect for you in twenty years.
  8. Does it exist in blue jean, though?
  9. I'm not sure but they might be able to do it... I know you can get a gorgeous Blue Jean Plume 28 (same size) in Togo or Epsom...
  10. Anyone know if they will make Paris-Bombay in ostrich? I've seen it in epsom and box, but I think it will look awesmoe in say ... violin ostrich!!!
  11. How about Fuchsia, Kou? :p
  12. If would be great if you can get Paris Bombay in Blue Jean but I've only seen one in white, may I suggest...

Vespa, it's young and cute. If you sling it across your body, looks like you really are preparing for a ride on a Vespa on the Isle of Capri.
  13. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I'm that predictable, eh?:biggrin: Yeah I think I want it in fuchsia ostrich and violine ostrich. Actually, if they make it in epsom, that means they can make it in fuchsia epsom too!! But alas, I want exotics.:amuse:
  14. Wouldn't put that kind of money in a messenger bag, though. I have custom made ones from another brand, love those the most.
  15. Yes, I have seen a picture of a Blue Jean Paris-Bombay somewhere, very pretty. I also think that you should save up the extra money and get the PB instead. I think that over time you will find it a more useful bag than the Picotin.