Need HELP Listing a bag

I think you might get a bit more help if you post a pic of your bag here and ask if anyone knows anything about the brand & style name. Then you work from there with more internet/ebay searches. :yes:

Well, I have to tell you that descriptions posted on the internet at retail sites are copyrighted material and therefore not yours to cut and paste. eBay will pull a listing for that. Same with descriptions copied from other eBay sellers.

I recommend that you just measure the bag yourself and describe it as well as you possibly can. The truth is that for most buyers the pictures really tell the story, and half of them don't even read the listing anyway!

Good luck.

Good luck. Depending on what brand it is, you may be able to find at least the name in one of the forums here. Good luck! I think lots of pictures will make up for any issues you have describing the bag. I always read the descriptions for things like measurements (not just of the bag, but of the drop length), wear, flaws, etc. but when it comes to figuring out if I like the bag, i go straight to the pics.

Well, I have to tell you that descriptions posted on the internet at retail sites are copyrighted material and therefore not yours to cut and paste. eBay will pull a listing for that. Same with descriptions copied from other eBay sellers.

I recommend that you just measure the bag yourself and describe it as well as you possibly can. The truth is that for most buyers the pictures really tell the story, and half of them don't even read the listing anyway!

Good luck.

I totally agree. Try and find out as much as you can (with help from us on here, perhaps) and then the pictures will do the talking for you.
Best of luck!:flowers: