NEED HELP:Jessica Biel Purse!!

1. Hi! I am new here, i adore handbags.

Ok, so why did i post this new thread??

Well...i've fallen in love with the new purse jessica biel wears lately.

Ok, i tried to find it on Botkier, besso, celine, DKNY, balenciaga. They look similar, but none of them are exactly like hers.

I attach pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am crazy for this bag...i really waaaant it. HEEELP SOS.

Thanks

Nora

2. It looks kinda like cole haan. But I can't be positive on that

3. I tried to look at cole haan, but nothing. They dont make really the motor-handbag look.

Thanks anyway...ummm please...keep postin', i need to knowwww it. Ya know, when you fall in love with a handbag...prepare for no night sleep LOL.

Nora

4. I believe you're right KylieReese..
    [​IMG]www.colehaan.com

5. It got similar stuff, but i didnt find it exactly. On the body...botkier looks similar, on the braids it looks like cole haan, i am confused.

Nora

6. Maybe its that model but another version? the braids in jessica biel's bags looks smaller in the up. Ummm

nora

7. OOOH, she twisted the braidsssss1!!!, mmm i will try find that model in brown. OMG i hope its this one. Do ya think its expensive?

Hey ...i am sending lots of kisses muah muah muah, i am new into this bag addiction.

My parents will kill me when they discover that i want this bag. LOL

Nora

8. [​IMG]The Zip Satchel Sierra Collection.....I swear, this has to be it!
    It's affordable too...$350 smackaroos! AND they have it in brown...I think I'm more excited than you are :huh: .

9. OMG i will kisssss yaaaa online! LOL...

Is this one. By the way...where can i buy it. I went to the official site, but they didnt got it on brown nor black. Just snake.

Ummm where did ya find this pic?

Thankkk

nora

10. Definitely the Cole Haan.

11. Check Nordstrom.com. I know they have both brown and black in the store, you might be able to find on the website.

12. sorry, i am silly. I found it. Now i will try find the price. I live in spain, so...it will be maybe harder to find.

Thankssssss

You are really experts in this. Frankly i am amazed. I've been searching for like 2 months!!!!

Nora

13. Dont they have anywhere in sale? Just asking, maybe ya know any place online.

Thanks

Nora

14. Got another question:

Do anyone knows which one is this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks.

I hope be professionals as you in handbags LOL

Nora

15. This is a better view:

[​IMG]