Need help indentifying handbag in ad in Vogue

1. Hi,

I've fallen in a love with a handbag in a current Dockers' ad in October's Vogue on page 275. The ad is of a woman dressed in business casual attire sporting a beautiful gray satchel with interesting handles. This bag would work perfectly for me. Could it be a Dockers' bag? I don't see it listed on their website, but can't imagine they would prominently display a handbag in their ad that wasn't made by Dockers. Any thoughts on who makes this bag? It is similar to a Calvin Klein patent grey satchel I saw at Nordstrom but it isn't the same bag.

Thank you so much.

2. Hi there...did u by chance find this bag?
    I find it tempting too...its so gorgeous! Tell me if you find it.

3. Hi,

I haven't found out, but not for lack of trying. This bag is just gorgeous! It looks a bit like a re-tooled RM morning after bag. I keep showing the ad to friends, who all love the bag, but can't indentify it. It has been in every magazine out there, most recently I've seen it in Domino. I called Dockers and spoke to a person in their advertising department who's supposed to get back to me about it, but I'm doubt he will. He did tell me that the model probably brought her own bag and accessories to the shoot, as Dockers doesn't make the bag in the photo. I'm so pathological about this that I actually saw faint imprinting on the very small photo on the siide of the bag and had my husband dig out a magnifying glass, but alas, neither of us could read the name! I will keep trying and let you know, of course!