Need help in finding a bag

1. My MIL saw a lady carrying a chanel bag that she liked so we went looking for one in the boutique. We tried explaining the style to the SA but she couldnt help us.

I would like to get it for my MIL for Christmas and I am hoping to find one if it is still available. She explained to me that it is a quilted bag that is shaped like a bowler bag. From her description it almost sounds like it is in the shape of the louis vuitton epi jasmin. Maybe a little more rounder. The zipper come down about halfway down the sides of the bag.

I am not very familiar with chanel bags so I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!

2. Anyone have any idea????

3. maybe try the chanel reference threads, they have different styles with photos, plus some catalog pics. they're pretty helpful.

4. Good idea! Thanks.

5. ^the cloudy bundle bowler was what i was thinking too!

here are some other quilted bowler-ish bags:
    1) the new one in the ad which i don't know the name of
    2) lady braid (in my avatar)
    3) cambon bowler (but it's kinda squarish and less like the epi jasmin)

chanelroundbowlingad.jpg Chanel-Lady-Braid.jpg ChanelBowlingBag.jpg
  6. I was going to say luxury bowler, but it's not quilted.:shrugs:

7. Thanks for all your replies. I checked the reference post and thought it was the lady braid. When I called my MIL to describe the bag that I found she mentioned that the bag she wanted did not have any chain handles.

I think the bag that tammy posted might be the one! Thanks again for all your help!