Need help in choosing next LV

1. Hi, I am new here. I need help in choosing my next LV. I only buy LV every other year. My first LV is a Vernis Houston in beige which I purchased in 2003. Then in 2005 I bought a Damier Marais. For this year I am thinking of getting a speedy but I dont know if I will get the damier or azur. I like the damier because it is an low maintenance but I already have a damier bag. And the Azur is so pretty but I worry about vachetta. I am confused. Please help.

2. Thanks for the reply sweet purple.

I am open to any other suggestions too. It may or may not be a speedy.

3. I'd go for the azur. There's a lot of tips on here about how to maintain the vachetta...it's really not that hard.

4. Azur is amazing!

Good luck girl!

5. You can't really go wrong with either! I do prefer the Damier Ebene a tad, though...or the Mini Lin Ebene!

6. I would go for the mini lin speedy. :tup: Good luck... Post pics when you get your new purchase!

7. If you can find one go for the Mirage Speedy in Bordeaux, it is a stunner!

8. damier!! iono why it just stands out to me :p

9. Hmmmm, if you want to get a Speedy get it in Damier. But how about a Duomo? IMO it's way better than a Speedy.

10. The azur really isn't hard to keep clean. Though with my dark winter wardrobe I put mine away till spring. But if you wear winter white it would look great. Good luck with whatever you choose.

11. def. azur!!!

12. Another vote for Mini Lin!!!

[​IMG]

13. Damier Speedy!