Need help in choosing next LV

1. Hi, I am new here. I need help in choosing my next LV. I only buy LV every other year. My first LV is a Vernis Houston in beige which I purchased in 2003. Then in 2005 I bought a Damier Marais. For this year I am thinking of getting a speedy but I dont know if I will get the damier or azur. I like the damier because it is an low maintenance but I already have a damier bag. And the Azur is so pretty but I worry about vachetta. I am confused. Please help.
  2. Thanks for the reply sweet purple.

I am open to any other suggestions too. It may or may not be a speedy.
  3. I'd go for the azur. There's a lot of tips on here about how to maintain the's really not that hard.
  4. Azur is amazing!

Good luck girl!
  5. You can't really go wrong with either! I do prefer the Damier Ebene a tad, though...or the Mini Lin Ebene!
  6. I would go for the mini lin speedy. :tup: Good luck... Post pics when you get your new purchase!
  7. If you can find one go for the Mirage Speedy in Bordeaux, it is a stunner!
  8. damier!! iono why it just stands out to me :p
  9. Hmmmm, if you want to get a Speedy get it in Damier. But how about a Duomo? IMO it's way better than a Speedy.
  10. The azur really isn't hard to keep clean. Though with my dark winter wardrobe I put mine away till spring. But if you wear winter white it would look great. Good luck with whatever you choose.
  11. def. azur!!!
  12. Another vote for Mini Lin!!!

13. Damier Speedy!