need help, HELP MEEEE CHOOSE PLEASE!!!

?

which one to keep?!

1. magenta city with GSH

2. white work with GGH

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. im in PAIN, can't decide which one to keep, PLEASE PLEASE help me!!
    THANKS EVERYONE!!

01262008063.jpg 01262008064.jpg 01262008061.jpg 01262008065.jpg
  2. prefer the white; it will go with everything and the GGH is hot

3. White!

4. White is gorgeous but in a work, there is a whole lot of white-ness to care for. It would be a pain. But having said that, it looks really nicely HUGE on your frame & gorgeous on all black like you pictures. BUT I had to vote Magenta coz it's a lovely POP of colour & it would be easier to care for minus all the extra baby-ing.

5. Well, if you usually wear dark or neutral colors, the magenta adds a "pop" of color, but if you usually wear more colorful clothing, then the white would be a better bet. Myself, I would probably get more use out of the white - and it looks gorgeous and classy with the GGH.

6. I'm back to your thread cuz you are making me want a White GGH!!! Looks so good with colored shoes and white bbag. Gorgeous!!!

7. I love that white work!! Looks fabulous on you, but the only issue is maintaining it. Although I remember reading about how powder keeps her white bags clean, and she apple garde's it once a month (I think...) and it looks amazing even with daily use.

8. me, I'm a chicken. I agree the white looks fab, but I would be too worried about getting it dirty.

9. Puuuuuhleease people, just spray the white w/ apple guarde protectant spray twice let it dry, then do it again once a month. White isn't as hard to take care of IMHO.

10. depends on the leather---which one is thicker? that'd be the one I'd keep.

11. they both have GORGEOUS LEATHER.. that's why its soo hard to decide. ]=

but thanks everyone!!

12. ok then...I'd go with PINK!

13. i say magenta =)

14. I say the work, I prefer the GH on bigger bags, the city with GH is too much IMO... good luck! oh and white with GGH looks hot!

15. It depends on your wardrobe, but I would def keep the white one!
    White looks great with GH and I think Work is a more convenient size.