need help going light

1. ok, ladies...for those of you that know how to pack light, tell me what i'm doing wrong...

basically, I want to be able to just grab my cell phone, my keys, and a few bucks and go for a stroll sometimes, without having to lug around a big-o bag...

I currently have a wapity and a pochette PM that I thought I could use, but now that I've just purchased my new vernis cles, it won't fit in either one! :crybaby:

I've been thinking of getting a pochette accessories mini perhaps? But it doesn't seem like it would solve the problem...I don't want the pochette accessories cuz it's basically another 'purse'...I need some kind of a small clutch...I have the shirley, but that's too dressed up for a casual stroll along the beach or something...know what I mean...?

I have a marelle pochette, but I find the buckles are terribly difficult to manage for quickly taking things in and out of it...not to mention going to the bathroom...(I've tried wearing it as a belt, and each time I'd have to take the belt off, hold the pochette on one hand, while making sure the belt still stays with me, and be left with one hand to perform my bathroom duties...), so I don't take the marelle out very often...

any suggestions on a small, casual, light, on-the-go clutch? :confused1:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. If your key does not have an alarm, I would suggest having your key recut onto a flatter key- I noticed it's rather bulky in the pics.
    My phone is bulky like yours- I fit my keys, a business card holder (for cash and CC's) and my phone into a Coach wristlet (which I use with my LV- the horror!), so I can pack light for a casual jaunt.
    I've looked through the LV catalog and haven't seen anything the size of the Coach wristlets...yet.

3. You can always get the Mini Pochette Accessoires instead..those are really too small to be used as a handbag and fit just the right amount of things (like the things you're carrying).
    Here's the mini:
    [​IMG]
    measures 5.5" L x 3.7" H

and the regular sized one:
    [​IMG]
    measures 8" L x 5" H

4. Maybe you could take the keys off the cles when you go out.... that way the keys can fit inside the Wapity. I have a Wapity as well which I stuff with a Razor cell phone, lip balm, cash, and ID/credit cards. I have my car key on a caribiner (?) keychain that I clip to the outside of my Wapity. I then go to lunch with it and leave my heavy purse at the office!

5. what about one of the musettes?
    or..what about the illovo PM?

6. ooh ooh, get the Epi Montaigne, and if you want the mono print, get that beverly clutch. :graucho:

7. i just keep my phone in my pocket. I have the mono cles (i figured that it holds more than the vernis) and i put my debit cards/cash/receipts inside.

8. I like sonatine.

9. [​IMG]

10. i'd say get the mini-pochette. it can easily hold all your essentials. it looks cute as well with the gold chain :smile:

11. yah, the Mini Pochette Accessoires seems like what i'd look into...altho I also like the suggestion of haning the keys off of the wapity...it's such a cute little thing to use for just holding the camera....

12. how about a macau clutch?
    pics courtesy of rishin

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Just don't use the little red cles. The other stuff has pockets for the cash.

14. i would suggest the mini pochette or the macao clutch as well