Need help - Givenchy or Celine??

honestly, you can't really go wrong. i might side on the side of Celine ONLY because you already have a Pandora. but i like the pandora shape better. i'm no help!

Everyone's comments have been really helpful, and this one really struck me. You shouldn't have to talk yourself into a $$ bag. I do like both very much, but there are good reasons to not keep ether (Cabas too long, Pandora easily stained and may be too stark for my mostly black wardrobe). There are some other bags I'm really interested in right now, so holding out for one of those is probably the right thing to do. But they are both lovely and will be hard to let go of!

good choice, theres ALWAYS another bag around the corner to fall in love with and will make you swoon.

good choice, theres ALWAYS another bag around the corner to fall in love with and will make you swoon.

I did return the Celine after determining it wasn't right for me...but I'm having a hard time returning the Givenchy. It's just so pretty! It's different in color than anything else I have, though dye transfer does worry me. I tried to pack it up to return it but couldn't do it. Perhaps that's a sign?

I did return the Celine after determining it wasn't right for me...but I'm having a hard time returning the Givenchy. It's just so pretty! It's different in color than anything else I have, though dye transfer does worry me. I tried to pack it up to return it but couldn't do it. Perhaps that's a sign?

if you love the pandora, then it's totally fine to have more than 1...i should know since i own several nightingales, so as long as it fits your lifestyle and you wear it all the time, no problem to own more than 1 imo.

my only concern is light colored bags. i just had a color transfer from something (blue logo to a plastic bag perhaps) to my cream YSL bag and now it's permanent. i've tried everything and nothing worked, so be careful.

I recently bought a distressed Givenchy Pandora in the sand color (light peachy beige with slightly darker veins throughout) and a Celine zipper Cabas in black. I really like both and they are very different, but I only want to keep one. I already have a lot of black bags, making me think I should pick the beige Pandora, but I already have a Pandora in black and I fear this color may be too summery.

Which bag do you prefer for me? Is the Cabas too long? Or... feel free to say neither!

Thanks so much!:biggrin:
Pandora hands down. That cabas leather won't last long.

I'd say it is!

I was going to vote for the celine because I think its lovely. But if you love the pandora, just do what you can to limit dye/color transfer and stains and enjoy your addition.

It looks great on you!

I kept the Givenchy and acquired a few Celine luggages, which were better on my frame. The Cabas is beautiful and I had a hard time returning it, and if a shorter version of the vertical Cabas came out it would be perfect.