Need help - Givenchy or Celine??

bumble1

Aug 12, 2007
I recently bought a distressed Givenchy Pandora in the sand color (light peachy beige with slightly darker veins throughout) and a Celine zipper Cabas in black. I really like both and they are very different, but I only want to keep one. I already have a lot of black bags, making me think I should pick the beige Pandora, but I already have a Pandora in black and I fear this color may be too summery.

Which bag do you prefer for me? Is the Cabas too long? Or... feel free to say neither!

Thanks so much!:biggrin:

Attachments

• Pandora1.jpg
    Pandora1.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 909
  • Pandora 2.jpg
    Pandora 2.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 767
  • Cabas1.jpg
    Cabas1.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 1,851
  • Cabas2.jpg
    Cabas2.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 723
I was gonna say, get rid of the Pandora since you already have one in black, but the Cabas looks a little too big on you!

Thanks for the objective feedback - my first reaction to the Cabas was that it was a little too large (it feels a little smaller once all the tissue paper I have in it now is removed). But then I convinced myself it wasn't too big because it's a lovely bag. Such decisions! Thanks though; this helps a great deal.

Ugh, conundrum! The Cabas is a tad big, but you can pull it off - I refuse to think any bag is too big, just depends on how you wear it! If I hadn't have known you had a Pandora in black, though, I would definitely say keep this one. The color is superb.

I think you'll be happy either way! But if I really have to pick one... I say the Cabas.

I think you should keep the Givenchy - the Celine is too big on you!

I recently bought a distressed Givenchy Pandora in the sand color (light peachy beige with slightly darker veins throughout) and a Celine zipper Cabas in black. I really like both and they are very different, but I only want to keep one. I already have a lot of black bags, making me think I should pick the beige Pandora, but I already have a Pandora in black and I fear this color may be too summery.

Which bag do you prefer for me? Is the Cabas too long? Or... feel free to say neither!

Thanks so much!:biggrin:

I have a black pandora, and plane to got my second one. You know what I'm gonna say...Keep Pandora. I love Celine, but it's just too big on you. Just a little bit smaller, it will be perfect.