Need Help from Damier Azur Speedy Owners

1. Hello, I got my Damier Azur Speedy 30 yesterday, and I just noticed that the piece of leather which stamped Louis Vuitton is wrinkled comparing to the other side which for the lock. The lock side with the hole is harder and smooth. Is this normal?

2. I've checked mine and both sides are smooth and not wrinkled. I've no idea why your speedy turn out that way but if you really don't like it, just return it and exchange for one. =)

3. Thanks! Yes, I don't like the wrinkled leather, maybe I should exchange it.

4. I checked mine and both sides are the same - smooth, no wrinkles. I agree that you should exchange it if the wrinkles bother you. Good luck!

5. no wrinkles here either...

6. Wrinkle free here too. Maybe you should exchange.

7. If you're not happy after spending all that money, swap swap swapperoo! :okay:

8. I think you should just return it as early as possible!!! Goodluck!

9. I think you should just return it as early as possible!!! Goodluck!

10. One of the tabs on my patchwork speedy is wrinkled. It used to bother me, but now I'm over it. It was hard to come by though. If you can get another azur, I say go for it and exchange it.

11. Thanks everybody! I went to the LV store at lunch time today; and exchanged it.