Need help for casual/everyday dresses

1. So, I am getting ready for spring as we are moving to a hot climate and I would like to buy some cute but very casual everyday spring/summer dresses. I bought a couple of velvet and ella moss but I need some more variety. Can anyone help??? I have a one year old to run around after, so something that is easy to wear and comfortable. Thanks so much for your ideas and suggestions :yes:

2. What about these from J.Crew? I live in these when I'm at the beach. The fabric is very lightweight and comfortable.

63101_YL5611_HOL06_m.jpg 73509_GR7485_HOL06_m.jpg
  3. cotton jersey wrap dresses!!!! There are a lot of them in stores, some for very good prices. The fabric is the most comfortable fabric on earth!!!! Wrap dresses are very flattering and easy to move in. I have 5 and need about 100 more lol!

4. Some great ideas!!! I didn't even think to check Jcrew. thanks :yahoo:

5. Rachel Pally caftan dress:

[​IMG]

I dress them up and down and have them in 3 colors :wtf:

6. Maybe something like these from Nordstroms they look comfty for spring.
    [​IMG][​IMG]document.getElementById([​IMG]

7. I love Ella Moss dresses! I agree with D & G rockstar, Rachel Pally has a lot cute dresses. I also like dresses by Velvet, Graham & Spencer, and DVF.

8. i'd check catharine malandrino, t-bags, and anthropologie. i always love anthropologie's dress selection, and some of their lines are hard to find in other places (plus they have their own stuff, too).

9. totally second everything here! Wrap dresses are fab! & I'm loving the kaftan dress!!!! just be careful that the kaftan isn't too shapeless as it can be on cheapy brands.

10. You guys are awesome. Thanks for all the wonderful ideas. I went to Anthropologie yesterday and found two cute dresses although, I think I may wait as they said they will have a lot more coming in the next couple of months. I love the ideas on this board, you girls are so resourceful and smart. Thanks!!

11. i love dvf wraps. even in summer they're cool and so pretty. and nothing feels like silk jersey!

12. eddie bauer
    llbean
    lands end

good luck

13. nieves lavi dresses are also really multi-functional... Nieves Lavi They look more dressed up, but I wear mine w/ flip flops when I want to look casual.

14. [​IMG]