Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I cnt make decision

Koala agenda PM in Pink
    Koala agenda PM in Mandarin
    Vernis Agenda PM in Pomme

Pls vote ..

p10943205_ph_hero.jpg p10943205_ph_althero_Mandarin.jpg
  2. what wallet do you have?
  3. if you have a mono wallet, I would get the vernis agenda. If you have a vernis wallet, I would get the koala wallet in probably the orange color.
  4. i use koala damier wallet now. but i am waiting Bilfold dentelle.
    i dnt mind if not matching
  5. Koala pink!
  6. I would do the vernis in pomme. Will look cute with your koala wallet.
  7. I just bought a mono koala agenda in mandarin two weeks ago. I absolutely love it! Before I went to the store, I had the pink color in mind, but after I saw it I think the color is too light, the SA agreed and said the pink color might show more wear overtime. Pink color is pretty, but I personally think it is a little too feminine. The mandarin color is more professional looking. But, it's just my opinion.
  8. orange
  9. I don't like the koala clasp. It scratches very easily. I selected the Pomme, it's more eye-catching.
  10. vernis!
  11. I vote for pomme!!
  12. Pomme!
  13. Vernis Pomme Agenda! Seen quite a few pics around here, they are all so gorgeous!
  14. Pomme all the way... I am really starting to fall for vernis pieces
  15. I would get the Koala In Pink bc i got it and iwas debating just like you. And its such a beauty! And i dont know if is true but when i went to buy it they told me they are LE so i dont know some SA are out of it and dont know much. but I bought the Rose one bc when i saw the orange and the rose togethere the Rose one looked so beautiful . Good Luck !