Need help for a picture

1. I'm trying to copy & paste the Lockit Suhali MM blue from the site but it's impossible... I need that pic to show it to my husband my mother and some friends... nobody's knows how to have that picture?
    Thanks
    Steph.

2. ;)Well, I'm asking for this picture 'cause I'm indecisive about which bag to ask my husband:
    the suhali lockit MM in blue or Verone...
    I have also the suhali lockit PM in white... what do you counsel me?
    Thanks
    :heart:Stephanie

3. You cannot copy and paste from the LV website. Try doing it from eluxury.com

4. you can try searching for a picture on eBay or doing using printscreen

5. look at your keyboard there should be a button on the right that says print screen sysRq get the lockit up on the screen press that button open some photo softwear a paste there'll you'll find the a picture of the whole screen

6. Sent you a PM:tup:

7. Don't know if you need it anymore but here you go:
    [​IMG]

8. here's a pic of the inside
    [​IMG]

inside.jpg
  9. Wow thank you!!! :flowers:

Which of the two do you counsel me?:yes:

Does the MM go under the shoulder?

Really thanks!
    :heart:Stephanie.

10. I can fit the PM & MM on my shoulder ... I would go for the blue as it is LE:yes:

11. I too would go with blue. As for the size, I'd make it worth my money and get the MM.

12. :confused1:Always more indecisive... all my friends concord:

Blue: sporty and informal

Grey: elegant and chic

Do you agree?

I saw Slayer's message "My new Verone Lockit":yes:It's really classy...

I was about to take a decision... in a first time I felt in love with the grey, then, I fell in love with the blue (that I never considered before) and now again with the grey, but also the blue.... ooohhhh!

Oh my friends I need your help in choosing...

:heart:Steph.